Approx. Rs 250 / KgGet Latest Price
Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List:
|Packaging Details||50 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Thickener in cosmetics, Sizing agent, Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Polyethenol, Polyviol, PVOH|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||79.44 DegreeC|
|Melting Point||200 Deg C|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 250|
|50 kg Bag||Rs 12,300|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
In compliance with the clients variegated needs and requirements, we have brought forth a wide collection of Polyvinyl Alcohol
. Their non toxicity, excellent film making abilities and emulsifying properties makes these a reliable and top choice of our customers. We offer the facility of delivering these chemicals in bulk to our customers within the promised time. The qualitative range of Polyvinyl Alcohol offered by us is a water soluble synthetic polymer that is widely appreciated for its adhesive strength. This range of chemical finds extensive usages across varied industries because of its high-tensile strength and non- toxicity. Further, our range is in high demand because of its excellent film forming, emulsifying and adhesive properties.
- Odorless and nontoxic
- Water soluble
- High boiling point
Get Best price of 99% pure 50 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Protective Measures:
- Dust mask or respirator should be used when handling Polyvinyl alcohol.
- Safety goggles should be worn to prevent dust particles from entering the eye.
- Boots. Gloves and full suit should also be worn.
- A self contained breathing apparatus should be used to avoid inhalation of the product.Hazards:
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.Storage Precautions:
- This chemical should be stored under ambient temperatures, and protect it from moisture and light. If possible, it would be prudent to store this compound under inert atmosphere.